cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akaur
Frequent Visitor

Get Records from 2 tables of Business Central

How can i get records from 2 tables of Business central.

1st table is workflowsalesdocument, 

2nd table is workflowsalesdocumentlines, 

with this below method i am getting an error, error is shown below. Can someone please help??

akaur_1-1625489832189.png

akaur_0-1625489728830.png

4 REPLIES 4
rrovira
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello, @akaur

Well, I was checking some blogs that talk about this error, and it looks like you need to provide the ID or key for those two elements as well "documentType.documentNumber" and "lineNumber".

Error updating AX entities using the Dynamics 365 for Operations connector in Logic Apps – connected...

I'm not sure if this might be of some help to you! Let me know, if not, we look for another solution!

Cheers!

akaur
Frequent Visitor

Hi @rrovira,

Thank you for your reply, I tried adding document type and document no but still getting the same error.

All I want is to create a flow that sends customer email with the shipping details and items that were shipped when record is updated in Business Central, 

Getting shipping details is working fine but how do i get items details. is there another way of doing this?

rrovira
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello, @akaur!

Have you tried using Get Record (v3)? I'll keep on investigating to see if I manage to understand what might be causing this issue. 

Cheers! 

Hi @rrovira.

there is a problem ahead. there are some Fields from business central that are added as extension to an existing page. I want to get data from from that fields into power automate. 

But when I use Get Record(V3) , It doesn't show me extensional fields can you please help.

Thanks in advance

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (4,216)