I am not receiving "Response ID" when using "Get Response Details." It is only allowing "List of Response Notifications Using Response ID." I really do not understand why Microsoft is allowing changes to connectors that make the functionality more complex and, inevitably, released with problems. This connector worked flawlessly before the changes.
How it should look:
I just ran a test and had no issues when using List of response notifications Response Id in the Get Response details action.
There were some updates on connector Microsoft Forms, and now the dynamic content can be used for the Response Id field is List of response notification Response Id.
Please let me know if you need more help.
So someone else can benefit from what I found.
In order for this to work I had to use the Get Response details.
Then choose the form I wanted.
Then put this in as an "expression" for the Response ID
Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!
Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!
Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!
Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!