cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
evekee

Get Response Details not shown in dynamic content for SharePoint Create Item

I am trying to create a flow Submit response in Sharepoint list when new response submitted.

When I trying to set up the content of Sharepoint list, I found that the dynamic content did not shown the result from Get Response Details.

By reading the posts in forum, I understand that it might due to the different type of the result (from forms is string but in list it is an integer).

But i have many questions in my Form, is it necessary to create Compose activity for each Forms question?  Are there any effective way to make the response flows to list correctly?

pAuto dynamic not shown0.pngpAuto dynamic not shown1.pngpAuto dynamic not shown2.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
muralidharan
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @evekee ,

Please let me know, have you written any expressions on the Compose action ? Still you can write expressions directly into the desired action without using Compose action.

Compose action is an optional action , but it is very much helpful and handy to check output of an expression.

Hope this helps.

Thanks 

Murali

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
muralidharan
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @evekee ,

Please let me know, have you written any expressions on the Compose action ? Still you can write expressions directly into the desired action without using Compose action.

Compose action is an optional action , but it is very much helpful and handy to check output of an expression.

Hope this helps.

Thanks 

Murali

View solution in original post

evekee

Hi @muralidharan ,

I have try to use Compose action for the entity code. 

int(outputs('Get_response_details')?['body/r35aaeec6e9a645fc8ede58e656b5f7f0'])
pAuto dynamic not shown3.png

I think I got your idea to convert them in the Create item fields! 

Thank you so much for your suggestion, it works!😁

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,592)