cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Econ
Regular Visitor

Get Row and send Email when specific Value

Heya Boys

So i've got this big flow that does a lot of stuff, part of it is creating a list of counters in a table.

I now need to have a flow that runs daily and checks for a row with counters that have reached 2 or higher.

It either needs to create an email where it includes all the column names where the value has reached 2 or create a single email for every counter with its column name (preffered)

I'm currently just trying to figure out how to go about this at all, without creating a single task for every single column.....?

In order to do that i rotated the sheet by 90 degrees so all the counters would be in one column and i could get one attribute called "counter" but the thing i came up with is still pretty far off from doing what i want i think.....

Econ_0-1604576588131.png

so this is the error message i receive:

Econ_1-1604576715360.png

Using a int(counter) for a conversion doesn't really work either, i think because it tries to use way more data than just the counter....? i don't get it.

Any jumpstarts to my brain would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
kdavis91
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Could you provide a screenshot of your expanded filter array action block? That's where it appears the error is.

thanks,

Kyle

Econ
Regular Visitor

Hey Kyle

Thank you so much for your response!

I sadly can't as i have it deleted by now because i tired different approaches. But the logic was something like this

var:Counter greaterorequal 2

The Variable Counter comes from "list rows in a present table" but whenever i use it it creates a loop with a "do for each "value""

But i think there's a much bigger problem here: the logical one.... i don't really know how to solve the entire issue

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,520)