Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DWirth
Level: Powered On

Get SharePoint List Item Does Not Exist

Hi All,

I'm currently having a strange issue with a flow i've already created.  I have a SharePoint list which when a new item is created my flow populates a CSV file with the data required.  The problem I'm having is that the 'Get Items' is having a problem with 2 of the columns and states that they do not exist and in turn cannot populate the data.

Below is the error message i'm getting - The items do exist but i'm a little confused as to why it can't seem to find them.

ERROR:

InvalidTemplate. The execution of template action 'Select' failed: The evaluation of 'query' action 'where' expression '{ "givenName": "@item()['First_x0020_Name']", "sn": "@item()['Surname']", "Description": "@item()['nhqf']", "department": "@item()['Business_x0020_Unit']['Value']", "company": "@item()['Division']['Value']", "manager": "", "accountExpires": "@item()['End_x0020_or_x0020_Termination_x']", "physicalDeliveryOfficeName": "@item()['Office_x0020_Location']['Value']", "title": "@item()['nhqf']" }'

failed: 'The template language expression 'item()['End_x0020_or_x0020_Termination_x']' cannot be evaluated because property 'End_x0020_or_x0020_Termination_x' doesn't exist, available properties are '@odata.etag, ItemInternalId, ID, First_x0020_Name, Surname, nhqf, Employment_x0020_Type, Employment_x0020_Type#Id, Employment_x0020_Status, Employment_x0020_Status#Id, OData__x0061_l34, Division, Division#Id, Business_x0020_Unit, Business_x0020_Unit#Id, Office_x0020_Location, Office_x0020_Location#Id, Telephone_x0020_Required_x003f_, Telephone_x0020_Required_x003f_#Id, Email_x0020_Access_x0020_Require, Computer_x0020_Hardware, Computer_x0020_Hardware#Id, FOCUS_x0020_Access, Building_x0020_Access, Building_x0020_Access#Id, VBA360_x0020_Access, Authorised_x0020_Officer_x0020_P, Inspector_x002c__x0020_Plumbing_, Author, Author#Claims, Editor, Editor#Claims, Modified, Created, {Identifier}, {Link}, {Name}, {FilenameWithExtension}, {Path}, {HasAttachments}'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

I've tried to duplicate the flow and see if that helped but it just doesn't seem to want to work.. Any assistance would be most appreciated.

Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Get SharePoint List Item Does Not Exist

Hi @ DWirth,

Could you please share full screenshot of the configuration of your flow and SharePoint list configuration details?

According to your description and error messages, I couldn't reproduce your mistakes and provide a suitable solution.

Please share more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
DWirth
Level: Powered On

Re: Get SharePoint List Item Does Not Exist

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.. I wouldn't specifically say someone has made a mistake in their flow when everything else works apart from one field.

Below is an overview of the entire flow:

Flow_1.PNG

Once the SharePoint item is created, the flow is triggered.. The first send email collects the data and sends out the email with no problem.

Flow_2.PNGAnd once the email has been sent, the SharePoint list items are then pulled through to create a CSV file.  ALL other items pull through to create the CSV file without any issues BUT the Manager and the Expiration date just won't come through because the system states they don't exist.  This is even though I'm selecting this from the menu that it provides me with.

Flow_3.PNG

The above screenshot shows the items that are pulled from the SharePoint list and all work, except the Manager part.  It's very odd why this is the only one that wouldn't work.  This field pulls the manager name from LDAP.

If you need any other information, please let me know.

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,023)