Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Get Unique Identifier for OneNote Section

Hi all,

I am using the OneNote- Create page in a section action. The OneNote notebook that I am using leverages section groupings to differentiate between different sections that have the same name. Because of this, it is difficult to determine which section that I want to create a page in because there are so many sections with the same name.

OneNoteSections.jpg

Does anyone have any way that I can determine the correct section that I want the page to be created in? Is it possible to create the API URL of the section and enter that into the field? If so, how would I do so?

I've tired renaming the sections to differentiate them, but this has not updated within the MS Flow action itself after two days of renaming those sections.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Get Unique Identifier for OneNote Section

Hi @CLS720 ,

I afraid that there is no any way to determine the correct section that you want the page to be created in, and you could take a try to create the API URL of the section and enter that into the field.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,348)