cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yuruker
Level: Powered On

Get User Error - Status Code: 502

Dear All,

Since yesterday, I am suffering with error code 502 with several flows. All of my flows with Get User action is now failing. I keep resubmitting them but still failing. Is there a way to solve this efficiently? Copy - paste didn't work. Also do you how we can prevent it to happen in the future? A screenshot can be found below. 

Flow Failure.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yuruker

Re: Get User Error - Status Code: 502

Hello @v-bacao-msft ,

It has been fixed automatically. After 6 days, my flow started to work again. 

I still don't know what happened and how it solved. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @yuruker ,

I tested the Get user profile (V2) action on my side and it seems that this action can be used normally.

Also, I noticed that the error code is 502, maybe this is a temporary error.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/fix-flow-failures#other-failures

Please try updating the connection and resubmitting to check if similar errors persist.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
yuruker

Hello @v-bacao-msft ,

Thank you for your response. I am glad to hear that "Get User Profile (V2)" action is working on your side and you can use it normally. Also, thank you for sharing the link that comes up as the first result on google when you search for Error Code 502, it was very useful. 

I have tried to update the connection, actually almost ever connection, resubmit it several times (please see the photo below as an image of my mixed feelings of disappointment and frustration) and still failed. 

I even leave the "Get User Profile (V2)" action empty, to test at least rest of my flow, but guess what, next step FAILED as well. You don't need to guess the error code this time, as it is my best friend, Error Code 502. 

Therefore, I am kindly asking again, can you please provide me a solution that actually works? A solution which I can believe to be a sustainable one. It is already very difficult to convince people start using these flows, such failures are not making things any easier. Currently it is getting out of control. Because, my another flow, started to fail due to the error code, which will be my next tattoo on my forehead, 502. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Best Regards,

Yigit

P.S. None of the above is personal, it is a reflection of my anger against the software. 

Flow Failure 3.PNGFlow Failure 2.PNG

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @yuruker ,

According to the screenshot, this error is not related to the Get use profile action.

The error is in List rows present in a table action, maybe you should try to reconfigure this action.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
yuruker

@v-bacao-msft ,

The reason of writing or posting here is to look for solutions or ideas. What you are providing so far can be labeled only as waste of time. I know that it is not related to Get User action this time. I am trying to show you that, I am having problems not only with GET USER ACTION. How difficult it is for you to read & understand the real problem. The flow is not working for no concrete reason and I need to find a solution. I need an explanation for this solution, how to solve it and how to avoid it in the future. It has been almost a week right now and you couldn't even mention of a solution except the ones that can be find easily on the google search or a parrot can think of. If this is a test of patience, you are doing a great job. But if this is Flow Support, your answers are nothing but ludicrous. If you are not able to answer / solve / advise on this problem, please pass it on to a colleague who can reply as an employee of Microsoft. 

Best Regards,

Yigit Yürüker

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @yuruker ,

First of all, if you think my response is too simple, I apologize to you. But I am replying based on your post.

The error shown in the screenshot is BadGateway. According to my previous experience, this may be a problem with the connection, so I recommend that you reconfigure this action.

Of course, I did not directly ask you about the specific configuration of this action. This may be my mistake, but this should be the information you will ask for after similar errors still occur after you try to reconfigure.

It is difficult for me to provide a very accurate solution just based on your description or some ambiguous error messages. Usually, it is necessary to find the specified issue through multiple communications to provide a more appropriate solution.

The current situation is that the Get user profile action suddenly has a problem, and the List rows present in a table action also has a problem?

Could you please provide the specific configuration for these two actions?

Best Regards,

yuruker

Hello @v-bacao-msft ,

It has been fixed automatically. After 6 days, my flow started to work again. 

I still don't know what happened and how it solved. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,434)