cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
katesmith42

Get User Profile (V2) for multiple users & use array values in a summary table at the end

I have a sequential approval flow manually triggered from a file in Sharepoint that prompts users for email addresses and accepts multiple email addresses per field separated by a semicolon. I need to pull JobTitle and Department for each email, and include that information in a summary table at the end. I am struggling with storing the details and using them later. Here is what I have so far:

After I initialize an empty array variable, I am splitting and appending the email addresses to the array:

Variable Creation & Profile LookupVariable Creation & Profile Lookup

Then, I am trying to create a table to include an email with a summary of displayName, jobTitle, and department from the array varible I created earlier after the Get User Profile (V2). What am I doing wrong?

Table creation for email.Table creation for email.

1 REPLY 1
ekarim2020
Super User
Super User

We can start with the Append to Array variable action.

ekarim2020_3-1631918759120.png

The above text used as an expression will not work. The expression needs to be entered in the expressions editor  for it to be evaluated and executed, as the example below shows:

ekarim2020_0-1631917370468.png

The split function will return a collection or array of values as the example below illustrates:

ekarim2020_2-1631918060758.png

Ellis

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (3,437)