cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaveKoni
Regular Visitor

Get a Bucket ID from a Bucket Name

Hello, I have a team that has a Planner Template that they copy for each new proposal that they are writing. I want to create a flow that automatically changes due dates. As there will be 6+ different due dates the best way I can identify a way to do this would be to place all tasks with the same due date into the same Bucket. The due date will come from a form that will trigger the flow

Since these planners are created by copying a "Template" planner I assume that the Bucket ID's change with each copy. So I am trying to develop a flow that can find the Bucket ID for a bucket based off its name. I can not seem to get the flow below to match the name of a bucket and then set the compose. What am I missing. Note I have tried putting the Bucket Name into a variable as well since it has spaces in the name, but I can not get it to work repetitively. 2021-01-30 13_40_42-Edit your flow _ Power Automate and 10 more pages - Work - Microsoft​ Edge.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
abm
Super User
Super User

Hi @DaveKoni 

image.png

Above change the Value Id to value Name

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Power Automate Video Tutorials

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
abm
Super User
Super User

Hi @DaveKoni 

image.png

Above change the Value Id to value Name

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
DaveKoni
Regular Visitor

@abm  Thanks. Side question. Users want to append the title of all cards with the name of the project they are working on. Any suggestions to accomplish this? 

Hi @DaveKoni 

Are you referring to List my tasks?

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
DaveKoni
Regular Visitor

Yes I figured I would use a for each on list tasks but not sure how I would capture the existing task name and the append something onto the end. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

AI Builder AMA June 7th carousel (up on May 25th, take down June 8th) (1).png

'Ask Microsoft Anything' about AI Builder!

The AI Builder team invite you to ask questions and provide helpful answers at our next AMA.

Users online (1,730)