cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaveKoni
Regular Visitor

Get a Bucket ID from a Bucket Name

Hello, I have a team that has a Planner Template that they copy for each new proposal that they are writing. I want to create a flow that automatically changes due dates. As there will be 6+ different due dates the best way I can identify a way to do this would be to place all tasks with the same due date into the same Bucket. The due date will come from a form that will trigger the flow

Since these planners are created by copying a "Template" planner I assume that the Bucket ID's change with each copy. So I am trying to develop a flow that can find the Bucket ID for a bucket based off its name. I can not seem to get the flow below to match the name of a bucket and then set the compose. What am I missing. Note I have tried putting the Bucket Name into a variable as well since it has spaces in the name, but I can not get it to work repetitively. 2021-01-30 13_40_42-Edit your flow _ Power Automate and 10 more pages - Work - Microsoft​ Edge.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
abm
Super User
Super User

Hi @DaveKoni 

image.png

Above change the Value Id to value Name

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Power Automate Video Tutorials

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
abm
Super User
Super User

Hi @DaveKoni 

image.png

Above change the Value Id to value Name

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
DaveKoni
Regular Visitor

@abm  Thanks. Side question. Users want to append the title of all cards with the name of the project they are working on. Any suggestions to accomplish this? 

Hi @DaveKoni 

Are you referring to List my tasks?

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog

Yes I figured I would use a for each on list tasks but not sure how I would capture the existing task name and the append something onto the end. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,268)