Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Field
Level 8

Get all emails

Hello there,

I have created a flow that gets all the emails and puts on a Sharepoint list. Using "Search For Users" i can get all the items and then filter for my liking.

The problem is, at 100 users it stops sending, and we have more than 400 users/accounts.

Is there anyway to increase the gap to atleast 400?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Get all emails

@Field 

That is because the search for users action returns 100 users by default. You can make this change to number of users as shown in the screenshot below:uuus.PNG

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

5 REPLIES 5
abm
Level 10

Hi @Field ,

Could you please explain more about 100 users it stops sending means? 

Thanks

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Field ,

Could you share more details on your scenario?

How is it created? Please share an image on your current flow.

We will be able to figure out the issue with more details.

Best regards,

Mabel          

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Super User
Super User

Hi @Field 

Can you please share more details on this? What connector are you using to get the users? There might be a limit on the connector that can be changed in the settings of the action by clicking ... on the action and ckick on settings and then change the pagination limits over there. 

If you could share a screenshot of the error you are getting/ the flow action, we can assist you better. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Field
Level 8

Hello there,

Sorry for the late answer.

This is my flow

imagem.pngimagem.png

That is my flow. I use a "Search for Users" to get all the company emails. I then use an apply to each to insert each user to a sharepoint list, and then send email. For some reason, that "apply to each" is only putting 100 users instead of all of them.

Super User
Super User

@Field 

That is because the search for users action returns 100 users by default. You can make this change to number of users as shown in the screenshot below:uuus.PNG

Hope this Helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 106 members 4,391 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: