cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Get all phone numbers

I need to validate all users phone number and Im using an API from numverify.com. The validation part is ok but I cannot find a way to get all users phone number. The search action in the Office 365 Users connector is only returning max 999 users and we have way more users in our company. Is there any way to get all users information?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Ozcar 

I guess in the "Search for users (V2)" there is no error. Just used 10000 as a limit without any problems. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ozcar,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow's configuration?

Do you add a "Search for users" action of "Office 365 Users" connector within your flow?

If you want to use the "Search for users" action of "Office 365 Users" connector to retrieve all users information, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently. This action only retrieve the user profiles that match the search term, in addition, the search term only applies to: display name, given name, surname, mail, mail nickname and user principal name.

More details about the "Search for users" action, please check the following article:

"Search for users" action of Office 365 connector

The users of your company may belong to different departments or Groups, if you want to retrieve all users information in your company, I afraid that there is no way to achieve you needs in Microsoft Flow currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi

Here is the screenshot showing a search that give me the phone number of the first 999 users. If I increase it to 1000 I get a message 

{
  "status"400,
  "message""One or more input values is invalid.\r\nclientRequestId: 727f64b1-b114-417c-a9a0-4b1af874d686",
  "source""office365users-ne.azconn-ne.p.azurewebsites.net"
}

2018-05-28 09-17-53.jpg

Hi @Ozcar 

I guess in the "Search for users (V2)" there is no error. Just used 10000 as a limit without any problems. 

View solution in original post

Frequent Visitor

Thanks. Yes it works fine!

//Ozcar

As I checked it - it returns only up to 1000 records and no more. 

I am currently looking for a solution to that. 

The Search for users (V2) can return up to 5000 records

All you need to do is to change the pagination in Settings.

See this discussion

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (108,590)