cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SBS
Advocate I
Advocate I

Get all users through Office 365 Users connector through Search for users (V2)

I'm trying to retrieve all our internal users through the Office 365 Users connector using Search for users (V2) in Power Automate. I would like to display all the users with a @company.com emailaddress. When searching on @company.com or just @ I don't get any results. When searching on my own firstname.lastname@company.com I do get a result. I can't find any documentation on the search field of Search for users (V2). How does it exactly work? Can I use wildcards?

searchusers.png

22 REPLIES 22

Yeah, I have to figure out a good filter.

I have two other questions.

1. Is there a good way to just flag "new accounts" from this flow or another one? I'd like to send a series of emails to new users, and asking someone from IT to remember to add someone to a list is impossible, so if I could pull just new users, I could have the flow do everything.

2. I'd like to get a master list to clean everything up, and when I try to put in business phone, it actually added a new "apply to each" and only pulls records with business phones. I want to catch profiles that need business phones too. Here is the flow. (Business phone must be an object rather than a single field.) 

ApplytoEachPhone.png

SBS
Advocate I
Advocate I

@KProuty The search for users v2 output does not contain a date column so you can't easily check if a new user is added. Because you don't want to use a premium connector you could use a Sharepoint list to store the output from the search for users v2 action and make another flow which triggers on new added list items. Just make sure you activate this new flow after the existing users are already added to the Sharepoint list otherwise it will be triggered for all the existing users. 

bcsanthosh1

Hi,

I have enabled pagination and increased the threshold to 2000, however it is retrieving only 2997 records out of 14k+ records!!

any idea what might be the issue?

Many Thanks in advance,

San

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,410)