cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel01
Frequent Visitor

Get and rename every single item from output with nested body.

Hi everyone,

I am trying to collect and save data as quick and efficiently as possible.

What I have: I have a working flow that becomes too slow once it has to update/delete/add many rows in my excel tables.

What I am trying to do: I am trying to replace some steps with MSGraph in order to collect/compare data with my excel file and, depending on the result, update/delete/add rows in excel.

Issue: I have nested "body" in my output and still can't find a way to get every single item from "value" in order to rename them accordingly and compare them with the data I have in excel.

cancel01_0-1633598255559.png

For now, I was only able to further filter out my output as follow (I used an expression with the "compose" connector):

cancel01_1-1633599986933.png

But still I am not managing to get every single item neither with further "compose" nor with "parse json" or "filter array".

Any idea how I can get all the information correctly named and listed?

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cancel01
Frequent Visitor

I found a solution to my problem:

cancel01_0-1634196837738.png

After filtering out the values I need with Graph and with a compose node, I select the output of my compose node and for each item I just give the new names I need on the left side and on the right side, if needed, I select an item from that output with item()['realNameoftheItemfromtheOutput'].

cancel01_1-1634197067464.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
cancel01
Frequent Visitor

I found a solution to my problem:

cancel01_0-1634196837738.png

After filtering out the values I need with Graph and with a compose node, I select the output of my compose node and for each item I just give the new names I need on the left side and on the right side, if needed, I select an item from that output with item()['realNameoftheItemfromtheOutput'].

cancel01_1-1634197067464.png

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,032)