cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel01
Frequent Visitor

Get and rename every single item from output with nested body.

Hi everyone,

I am trying to collect and save data as quick and efficiently as possible.

What I have: I have a working flow that becomes too slow once it has to update/delete/add many rows in my excel tables.

What I am trying to do: I am trying to replace some steps with MSGraph in order to collect/compare data with my excel file and, depending on the result, update/delete/add rows in excel.

Issue: I have nested "body" in my output and still can't find a way to get every single item from "value" in order to rename them accordingly and compare them with the data I have in excel.

cancel01_0-1633598255559.png

For now, I was only able to further filter out my output as follow (I used an expression with the "compose" connector):

cancel01_1-1633599986933.png

But still I am not managing to get every single item neither with further "compose" nor with "parse json" or "filter array".

Any idea how I can get all the information correctly named and listed?

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cancel01
Frequent Visitor

I found a solution to my problem:

cancel01_0-1634196837738.png

After filtering out the values I need with Graph and with a compose node, I select the output of my compose node and for each item I just give the new names I need on the left side and on the right side, if needed, I select an item from that output with item()['realNameoftheItemfromtheOutput'].

cancel01_1-1634197067464.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
cancel01
Frequent Visitor

I found a solution to my problem:

cancel01_0-1634196837738.png

After filtering out the values I need with Graph and with a compose node, I select the output of my compose node and for each item I just give the new names I need on the left side and on the right side, if needed, I select an item from that output with item()['realNameoftheItemfromtheOutput'].

cancel01_1-1634197067464.png

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,081)