cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Get data from form in to an array to use in HTML Table

Hi folks, this is killing me and it should be so simple, I must be missing a step.

I'm trying to set up a flow to take data from a form submission and insert it in to an HTML table so I place this in to a document.

form data 2020-06-08_10-51.png

No matter whether I select the form ID or the Excel data ID, I cannot populate the array I want to create. How the devil do I get the form data in to a usable array?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Get data from form in to an array to use in HTML Table

Hi @g33kphr33k 

I think you put wrong thing in From column of Select action.

Please refer to the attached file.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Get data from form in to an array to use in HTML Table

Thanks.  I understand this now.

I'm trying to build an array from the form data, how do I do it?  I raised a service ticket with MS yesterday for help and it's been 24 hours and they're also stuck! I had a support guy contact me twice and neither solution worked.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

[SOLVED - different method] Re: Get data from form in to an array to use in HTML Table

In the end I found that you need to use an additional service to get form data to a PDF.  I opted to use "Compose" and write out the HTML then sent that to Plumsail to do HTML to PDF conversion.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,369)