cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Get file properties is failing

Suddenly, for the last 2 days, all my Flows are failing on Get File Properties. I used the template to move file from System File and create a file in the Sharepoint. But for the last 2 days, getting files properties is failing and all my flows are failing.

FileProperties.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Can you click on the failing Get File content action so that it is possible to see the fiurther details of the failure?

Highlighted

2 days ago, I had to change my Corporate ID Password (90 days reset) and I guess that since the on-premises data connect is under my email, it froze everything till I went into the connector configuration and login in again.

Highlighted

2 days agao I changed my Corporate ID password, it seems that due toon-premises connector isunder my user id, itfroze everything until I got into the on-premises connector configuration and logged in again.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mowafakgabal,

According to your description, I have created a flow using the template Copy new files from your PC to SharePoint. It is just working fine and there is no error returns when the flow is triggered.

1.PNG2.PNG

Could you please try again with it?

If you are still having the error, please feel free post back.

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Hello, @mowafakgabal!

Thank you for posting on the Flow Community Forum! Have you had an opportunity to apply @v-yamao-msft‘s recommendation to adapt your Flow? If yes, and you find that solution to be satisfactory, please go ahead and click “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Thank you for being an active member of the Flow Community!

-Gabriel
Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager
Power Platform Communities

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (13,114)