cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
espan88
Frequent Visitor

Get file (properties only) after ODATA filtering and retrieving FullPath from output

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to extract FullPath string from ODATA filtered Get files (properties only) script:Get files (properties only) with ODATA filteringGet files (properties only) with ODATA filteringGet files (properties only) outputGet files (properties only) output

I wanted to save FullPath (green box) of this folder under variable preferably. 

Any ideas?

Kind regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
chasestreetdev
Advocate I
Advocate I

Even if you only have one file returned by Get files (properties only), it'll return in the form of an array. So you need to loop through that array to set FullPath. Use apply to each. It'll look something like this:

chasestreetdev_0-1618353865902.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
chasestreetdev
Advocate I
Advocate I

Even if you only have one file returned by Get files (properties only), it'll return in the form of an array. So you need to loop through that array to set FullPath. Use apply to each. It'll look something like this:

chasestreetdev_0-1618353865902.png

View solution in original post

espan88
Frequent Visitor

Thank you @chasestreetdev !

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (75,912)