cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_jesan_
Helper I
Helper I

Get files/items action (Sharepoint) returns no data from a SharePoint Document Center Library

I'm working with a flow that it's supossed to pull a list of files in a SharePoint library but i can't make it work.

I'm ussing the Get files and Get Items actions but none of them return data.

I tried exactly the same steps with other Document Library and it works. The only difference between them is that the library where such actions are not working is that is a Document Center Site.

This is the result from the actions. Worth to mention that I'm not ussing any query filter and the library contains files.

_jesan__0-1595317163234.png

_jesan__1-1595317418996.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @_jesan_ ,

Please try not to make any settings for Limit Entries to Folder and Include Nested Items, and do not add any filters. Then check whether the Body contains any files.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @_jesan_ ,

Please try not to make any settings for Limit Entries to Folder and Include Nested Items, and do not add any filters. Then check whether the Body contains any files.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you very much! I thought those filters don't affect the response. It worked perfectly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,267)