cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Luisfbadel12
Level: Powered On

Get items from sharepoint lists to a master list with MS Flow

I have 3 lists in SharePoint. List1, List2 and the MasterList. How can I update the MasterList with the items of the List 1 and the List 2 corresponding to the order. Like in the picture I just added with a Flow? Right now I have a Flow that creates an Item on the master List whenever I add an Item on the List 1 so I have that item inmediatelly in the master List tooLISTA.pngLISTA 2.png

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Get items from sharepoint lists to a master list with MS Flow

Hi @ Luisfbadel12,

Do you want to add the item to the master list whenever an item is created in the list1 and list2?

Do you want to achieve your needs within one single flow?

If you want achieve your needs within one single flow, you could add a trigger “Manually trigger a flow”, then get items of list1 and use an “Apply to each” to create the same item in master list, then get items of list2 and use an “Apply to each” to create the same item in master list.

If you don’t need to achieve the needs within one single flow, you could create two flow, one for when an item created in list1,then add the item to the master list, another for when an item created in list2,then add the item to the master list

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,205)