Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tcvall86
Advocate I
Advocate I

Get @mention token for a tag

Hello,

I noticed that "Get @mention token for a tag" was added as an action for Teams in flows.

tcvall86_1-1630677727966.png

However I don't seem to be able to actually get my tags or use custom value for it

tcvall86_0-1630677718295.png

Now I know I can do this with graph and some workarounds, I was just curious if anyone has had any success using this built in action?

6 REPLIES 6
Expiscornovus
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @tcvall86,

I don't see that action yet in my dev tenant with experimental features enabled. So, I guess it is early days/preview stuff.

Out of interest, what is the internal name (operationid) of that specific action?

operationid_tagtoken.png

Yeah I figuered aswell

The operationId is "AtMentionTag"

tcvall86_0-1630679035407.png

{
    "inputs": {
        "host": {
            "connectionName": "shared_teams",
            "operationId": "AtMentionTag",
            "apiId": "/providers/Microsoft.PowerApps/apis/shared_teams"
        },
        "parameters": {
            "groupId": "",
            "tagId": ""
        },
        "authentication": {
            "type": "Raw",
            "value": "@json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers['X-MS-APIM-Tokens']))['$ConnectionKey']"
        }
    }
}
daniel_herrera
Advocate II
Advocate II

any luck figuring this one out? 

i see it on my production tenant already and see it at the Microsoft documentation Get an @mention token for a tag . 

Actually, i even see List all tags for a team  but both actions result in Request API is not supported.

any idea when this will be supported, it will save time being a build in action. 

Expiscornovus
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @daniel_herrera,

No not yet. It also appeared in my UK dev tenant as well. But I have the same issue as you, Request API is not supported.

requestapiisnotsupported.png

So, my guess would also be that they are still working on it.

@tcvall86 : Before yesterday, I was getting same error as you got. But now the whole Operation seems to have been taken out. Are you seeing the same?

EdwinRe_0-1634192635434.png

i still see the operation, although the but remains. keeps saying Request API not supported. 

daniel_herrera_0-1634206468907.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (4,015)