cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elaaadani
Helper IV
Helper IV

Get metadata of items in a sharepoint list

Hello everyone ! I'm doing a sharepoint flow. I must enter a list, see the items in this list and extract the information from these items.
I'm stuck in this step. I can already access the list, its elements, but I can't access the information of these elements (their metadata).
I would appreciate your help. Thank you very much.

elaaadani_0-1606338435845.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Expiscornovus
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @elaaadani,

Yes, you should be able to access those values on the right side by using the dynamic values you are getting from the Get Items action.

I am just storing them in a Compose action, but you can do with it whatever you want (Send E-mail or create other type of objects).

To demonstrate this with an compose you can follow these steps

1. Add a Compose action after the Get Items. Select Dynamic Values and search for your Column Names, like Tipo de contenido. When you add one Power Automate will put this compose action into an Apply to Each.

compose_example.png

2. Add your other columns too

fourcolumns.png

3. Run the flow once to see the output, the actual values

output_fourcolumns.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Expiscornovus
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @elaaadani,

How have you configured your Get Items action. Can you show a bit more details. For instance what view did you select as your view, is it the All Items view?

Normally the individual columns should be available in the actions after the get items as dynamics values. See an example of an Compose action after a Get Items action.

dynamicsvalues_getitems.png

Hi @Expiscornovus 
I have this

elaaadani_0-1606347473955.png

This is my sharepoint site.
I have a list of items. Within this list, for example, I have a folder that has an element.
I want to be able to access the information on the right. If it has an attachment, I can also access it.
Thank you very much.

Sin.jpg

Expiscornovus
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @elaaadani,

Yes, you should be able to access those values on the right side by using the dynamic values you are getting from the Get Items action.

I am just storing them in a Compose action, but you can do with it whatever you want (Send E-mail or create other type of objects).

To demonstrate this with an compose you can follow these steps

1. Add a Compose action after the Get Items. Select Dynamic Values and search for your Column Names, like Tipo de contenido. When you add one Power Automate will put this compose action into an Apply to Each.

compose_example.png

2. Add your other columns too

fourcolumns.png

3. Run the flow once to see the output, the actual values

output_fourcolumns.png

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (39,541)