cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmcx

Get multiple related input from selected file (sharepoint connector)

Hi everyone,

for my question might very simple but I particularly want to make the text input look like this image.

I want the user to enter the department first then select the position, so this mean the flow will get the first department's name and position of employee that user selected in that first department, for 2nd department just get the 2nd department's name and get the position of employee that user selected and so on. I have tried but it looks like it needs to choose just one option between input by entering the text or selecting with the dropdown. Is it possible to make both of them in the same input on power automate?

mmcx_0-1615885612848.png

3 REPLIES 3
FCGALLEG
Community Support
Community Support

Hi mmcx, 

When you say do it in power automate, what exactly do you mean?

I think you cannot do it in power automate.

Regards,

JAvier

mmcx_0-1616403079889.png

I mean do on this pre-input

FCGALLEG
Community Support
Community Support

Hi mmcx

I think it is not possible to do. We will wait to see if anybody can help provide more information.

Sorry, Javier

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (1,681)