Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tiffany-Jo
Post Patron
Post Patron

Get the Modified by information by Flow

Hi

There is a list in the share point.

I would like if it is possible to get the Updater information by Flow.

I want to know who updated the Title, and who updated the Status and update to Modified by 2 and Modified by columns.

キャプチャ.JPG

1 REPLY 1
alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Tiffany,

Looking through what you want to do here, I don't believe that this is possible. It would be fairly simple to update a field off of who made the modification but if you want that to be conditional on whether a specific field was changed or not I don't believe that this is possible. Flow would have to pass both the old value and the new value and compare them but if you design the flow to trigger on modification it will only pass the new values. This might be possible if you set up a flow that always runs and checks changes periodically but then changes wont be processed right away.

Regards,

Alex

-------

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,537)