cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Get value for dynamic URL to use with "friendly" hyperlink

Hi,

This is my first post and i'll try to provide as much information as possible. 

I have a flow that sends an email. It is working fine except for one thing:

There is a line in the email that says: "Click here to view this form". 

The "here" in the above statement should be a dynamic URL that takes the user to the current form. So the url is different for every form the user submits. 

I realize i can insert the "Link to item" dynamic content field and that works but it looks really ugly. 

Is there any way to get the dynamic content of the URL and paste it into the work "here" using the rich text editor available when you use the "Send an email V2" action?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Cynthia

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

I don't think it's possible in the rich text editor. You might need to switch to the HTML editor and define it there.

image.png

image.png

View solution in original post

Hi, I am so glad I posted because all I was doing was spinning my wheels. Your solution worked perfectly! Thank You. We prefer to use the rich text editor and not the html code view but I think we can live with this. Thanks again, Cynthia

2 REPLIES 2
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

I don't think it's possible in the rich text editor. You might need to switch to the HTML editor and define it there.

image.png

image.png

Hi, I am so glad I posted because all I was doing was spinning my wheels. Your solution worked perfectly! Thank You. We prefer to use the rich text editor and not the html code view but I think we can live with this. Thanks again, Cynthia

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,522)