cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Getting ActionBranchingConditionNotSatisfied. The execution of template action 'Delete_a_row_2' skipped: the branching condition for this action is not satisfied.

Having an issue where Apply to Each hangs for two hours.  Once it completes, flow says it completed successfully, but I get the "ActionBranchingConditionNotSatisfied. The execution of template action 'Delete_a_row_2' skipped: the branching condition for this action is not satisfied." error message.  Spreadsheet actions are not fulfilled as no rows are deleted.  Trying to understand why this is happening.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Okay.  Was finally able to figure this out.  CASE does matter when comparing two spreadsheets.  This makes sense if there is code being compared, so I get it.  I also removed the entire apply to each 4 in this case.  This was done because the time of the completion was erratic, but would take a very long time.  The reason is because as new responses came in, the spreadsheet was updating and then having to be redone over and over until it was able to finish without any more updates.  Instead, I created an action within my flow that is retrieving results.  As a person submits their response, the response is recorded and then the last action, is to remove the user from the spreadsheet where no replies are recorded.  Hope that makes sense and hope this helps someone in the future.  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Frequent Visitor

Here is a screenshot of the error being seen. 
tdickson_0-1609872305569.png

Here is the flow action

tdickson_1-1609872488632.png

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tdickson,

the status ActionBranchingConditionNotSatisfied is normally when the condition is not met. It means the Flow was going to the No branch and not executed the delete a row action.

If there are no rows deleted, please check if the two arrays in the two Apply to each actions are correct:

Screenshot 2021-01-07 145616.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hey there.  I appreciate the reply.  I checked your solution and even changed it around.  It is still showing the same outcome and all are false.  Do you know if the comparisons are case sensitive?  I changed up the email addresses to make sure the ones in one spreadsheet are matching the ones coming in form the forms submissions.  I looked and it does seem to be working now.  SO, I am guessing CASE does matter.  Anyway, though the basic idea is working, the flow is not stopping.  Wondering if this has to do with new submissions as they come in causing the process to restart itself?  I have a max of 157 lines in one spreadsheet and a max of 157 lines in the other spreadsheet with the form responses.  It's been running for three hours now.  Wondering if there might be a way to include an array so that it is only checking and updating data based on one comparison, but I am not sure how to do this.  

Okay.  Was finally able to figure this out.  CASE does matter when comparing two spreadsheets.  This makes sense if there is code being compared, so I get it.  I also removed the entire apply to each 4 in this case.  This was done because the time of the completion was erratic, but would take a very long time.  The reason is because as new responses came in, the spreadsheet was updating and then having to be redone over and over until it was able to finish without any more updates.  Instead, I created an action within my flow that is retrieving results.  As a person submits their response, the response is recorded and then the last action, is to remove the user from the spreadsheet where no replies are recorded.  Hope that makes sense and hope this helps someone in the future.  

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (89,976)