cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SectorOMEGA
Helper V
Helper V

Getting Array Values

Looking for some help for getting values out of an array. Might be not the best way to do this but this was working for me.
So User is creating and entry in SP via Power apps. Then I need to get a few lines out of an excel sheet where the KeyID is the user email. I havent been able to make Get Row to work so I did it with List Rows Present in table where Im filtering the rows by user email. After that Im using Select in order to extract the values for the specific person out the excel sheet. Next thing I want to do i s to Update Item with the values that I have got out of the excel sheet. What will be the best approach here? Thank you in advance for the help. Screenshot for PA reference:

SectorOMEGA_1-1655386572669.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
takolota
Super User
Super User

After the Select action you should be able to use a Parse JSON action on the Select outputs. Just enter a blank array [] and run the flow.

It should error with the wrong schema, but in the flow run you can then grab the array from the Select action outputs, go back to the edit menu, & paste the sample Select outputs in the Generate from sample menu on the Parse JSON.

That should pull everything into dynamic content for you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
takolota
Super User
Super User

After the Select action you should be able to use a Parse JSON action on the Select outputs. Just enter a blank array [] and run the flow.

It should error with the wrong schema, but in the flow run you can then grab the array from the Select action outputs, go back to the edit menu, & paste the sample Select outputs in the Generate from sample menu on the Parse JSON.

That should pull everything into dynamic content for you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,378)