cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Getting ResponseSwaggerSchemaValidationFailure-getting items from SP list

Hi,

When trying to get the items in a SharePoint calendar list, I receive this error:

ctarascio_0-1605716345731.png

Right now, the flow only has 2 actions:

1. When an item is created or modified in the calendar list

2. Send me an email

What is supposed to trigger this flow is that the user fills out a form with certain information about and event. The "Title" field does not appear on the form because it is configure as hidden, but it is a required field in the SP list. 

I simplified the flow for testing but what is supposed to happen (eventually) is that, based on the information that the user enters on the form, the Title field is updated. But we do not want the user to have to enter the Title. 

I think the issue is related to the Title field being empty but i do not know how to get around that. I have tried giving it a default value in the SP list but that did not help. 

Does anyone have any ideas of how to fix this?

thank you,

cynthia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Regular Visitor

Fellow PA users,

This has been resolved. 

The fix was to give the Title field in the SharePoint list a default value. 

Cynthia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Regular Visitor

Fellow PA users,

This has been resolved. 

The fix was to give the Title field in the SharePoint list a default value. 

Cynthia

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,865)