Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gwill1983
Helper IV
Helper IV

Getting Sharepoint List items For Previous Month

Hi all,

I am creating a report in power automate against a list, but would like to be able to filter the items returned to only show the items in the previous month. 

It is currently set to occur on the 1st day of each month. My flow currently looks as below:

Gwill1983_0-1639676211769.png

After these steps I create an HTML table and email it out which works perfectly, I just cannot get the filter to work. 

I presume I need to apply a filter, but I cannot find a solution that works

Any help would be very welcome!

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Taylor_Becktold
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Hi @Gwill1983  -

You're going to want to use one of the following to achieve your goal: 

The Data Operations Filter Array

The filter array action will let you filter your list of data after you bring in your entire data set. The risks of using this action are that you are not filtering your data at the source and there is potential to bring in a lot of data that could slow down your process.

Your other option is 'Filter Query' parameter on your 'Get Items' action. This filter utilizes odata filters to reduce the amount of data you are bringing in form the source. Syntax can be found here (credit to @tom_riha) and more information about using the filter can be found here. (Credit to Angelo Gulisano)

Did my reply help? Please give it a thumbs up.
Did my reply answer your question? Please mark it as a solution!
If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,130)