Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
koneill2020
Helper I
Helper I

Getting Two or More People from a List

All, 

In my Power Automate - I'm reading successfully from a list of contacts that get e-mailed (I have a FeedbackContact field which is a people picker)  The item I don't know the best way to go about is how to cycle through the list when two contacts are needed to be e-mailed. The below works when one contact is in the list I've reading but not two or more.

Any suggestions on best ways to do this would be helpful.

In the below outputs looks as such 

outputs('Get_items_Construction_Email')?['body/value']?[0]?['FeedbackContact']
join looks as such:
join(body('Select_ConEmails'),';')

koneill2020_1-1663358414377.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shuvam-rpa
Super User
Super User

@koneill2020 If you want to mail two or more contacts from the sharepoint list people picker column, then i would suggest you to use apply to each action in your flow. you can check below screenshot for your reference.

Shuvamrpa_0-1663402154644.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Shuvam-rpa
Super User
Super User

@koneill2020 If you want to mail two or more contacts from the sharepoint list people picker column, then i would suggest you to use apply to each action in your flow. you can check below screenshot for your reference.

Shuvamrpa_0-1663402154644.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

OK  this helps me - after I was setting the variables and arrays in the workflow per my example - I was then trying to send that information to send approvals as such using that array of emails so if I now try and switch this to use just the User Email per your example (my variable is Feedback Contact email) where should I have this set-up as when I try and set it up before the approval as such it isn't being seen:

koneill2020_1-1663596453068.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (3,987)