cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oscarIzon
Frequent Visitor

Getting a 403 request denied error as global admin

Hi Guys,

I'm attempting to construct a flow where after a user is created in the active directory, they get added to the respective licensing groups depending on what department they are apart of. For some reason, I am getting a "403" Authrization_RequestDenied error when user is trying to be added to the group. I am a global admin of the whole system and all my connectors are green and still functioning properly. Any ideas on how to fix this?

oscarIzon_0-1600738460765.png

3 REPLIES 3
oscarIzon
Frequent Visitor

surely someone can help with this?? So annoying as this is the last issue I have got!

Hi @oscarIzon ,

Judging from the error message, it seems that you do not have sufficient permissions to perform this operation.

Please try to use the account to recreate the connection of this action. You can add yourself as the owner of this group and test it again.

In addition, you can check whether you can directly add users to this Group in AAD.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-bacao-msft 

Thanks for your reply,

I tried making myself an owner of the group that im trying to add to. Still gives me the same authentication error. What other permissions can I give myself? 

I am able to directly add users to any group in AAD manually. Any other ideas?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (78,482)