cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Getting a Flow to send an email if all deadlines are OK (it currently only sends an email if a deadline is missed)

Hi,

I have created the Flow below that lets me know if a deadline has been reached in an Excel table.  (It has 10 rows).

The flow triggers if one of the rows has a 'Yes', i.e. a date has expired.

However, I would like to get a message if all dates are fine.  

When I add a 'If No' option to my Flow, I get 10 messages instead!  Is there any way if all dates don't = 'Yes'....I can get one simple message to say all deadlines are fine?  Thanks.

Capture.PNG 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Initialize a variable for each row, and then an array from those variables. You could then use the filter array to verify if 10 of 10 are yes or no. See Use data operations with Power Automate for more information.

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, your Flow run history, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you. Also, for the best results, you may want to review How to write a good forum post.

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE.

Highlighted

Thank you very much.

Please see 2 screen grabs below.  The Excel table I am using currently has 10 rows.  However, over time it might grow as more records are added.  

The Flow works great in that it emails me a warning when an event has expired - but it's trying to make it send some type of 'OK' message when the events are all in date.  Currently no message is sent if all dates are ok.  When I've tried adding to the 'IF No' option, I get 10 messages.

Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,620)