cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper III
Helper III

Getting a specific field value using Get Items with SharePoint

I used the Get Items action in Flow to get items from SharePoint. Now I am looping through these items in an Apply to each block. I want to be able to extract a specific column from each item that am looping on and use it in calculations inside the loop. I saw some posts referring to using "Select" action, to request specific fields from the loop, but how do I use that? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @BrittanyR 

Inside the apply each loop you should be able to get all the properties from previous step which is Get Items in your case. If you can't see the property then start typing the name of the property under the Dynamic Content. You should be able to see the property of the specific column you looking for.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog

Power Automate Video Tutorials

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @BrittanyR 

Inside the apply each loop you should be able to get all the properties from previous step which is Get Items in your case. If you can't see the property then start typing the name of the property under the Dynamic Content. You should be able to see the property of the specific column you looking for.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog

Power Automate Video Tutorials

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (10,005)