cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrittanyR
Helper III
Helper III

Getting a specific field value using Get Items with SharePoint

I used the Get Items action in Flow to get items from SharePoint. Now I am looping through these items in an Apply to each block. I want to be able to extract a specific column from each item that am looping on and use it in calculations inside the loop. I saw some posts referring to using "Select" action, to request specific fields from the loop, but how do I use that? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
abm
Super User
Super User

Hi @BrittanyR 

Inside the apply each loop you should be able to get all the properties from previous step which is Get Items in your case. If you can't see the property then start typing the name of the property under the Dynamic Content. You should be able to see the property of the specific column you looking for.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Power Automate Video Tutorials

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
abm
Super User
Super User

Hi @BrittanyR 

Inside the apply each loop you should be able to get all the properties from previous step which is Get Items in your case. If you can't see the property then start typing the name of the property under the Dynamic Content. You should be able to see the property of the specific column you looking for.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Power Automate Video Tutorials

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (1,943)