Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luiscalleja11
Frequent Visitor

Getting duplicated values, even with lenght formula

Hi!
I kind of need some help in a flow,
I´m creating a SharePoint list using an online excel file, but every time test the flow I get duplicated items, I´m using the
length is equal to 0 formula, but doesn´t work to avoid the duplicated items.

Any suggestion would be helpful!
TY!

luiscalleja11_4-1664470303683.png

luiscalleja11_7-1664470412856.png

luiscalleja11_3-1664470244697.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
luiscalleja11
Frequent Visitor

Hi!
The solution I found is to run two times the Create/Update flow, because is recognizing the condition, but instead of only Creating the missing rows, is creating all of them, is the same with the update,

What I did is to set the configuration to "Unique values" To the SharePoint list, right now there are no more duplicated items, but needed to run two times the flow, one to check if there are missing rows and the second one if any of them needs an information update.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @luiscalleja11,

Which field are you checking in the length function within your expression? Can you share the expression?

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

luiscalleja11
Frequent Visitor

Hi!
The solution I found is to run two times the Create/Update flow, because is recognizing the condition, but instead of only Creating the missing rows, is creating all of them, is the same with the update,

What I did is to set the configuration to "Unique values" To the SharePoint list, right now there are no more duplicated items, but needed to run two times the flow, one to check if there are missing rows and the second one if any of them needs an information update.

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,333)