cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SectorOMEGA
Helper V
Helper V

Getting each Item out of the Get Items step

I have a Powerapp that users are using in order to submit some case results and Im sending them mail if the case is Closed or Opened. Now Im building a reminder flow to remind them to get their cases closed in timely manner. Im filtering the results as below:

Created gt '@{formatDateTime(addDays(utcNow(), -16),'yyyy-MM-ddT00:00Z')}' and CaseStatus eq 'Open'

After this step is completed Im adding Apply to each step in order to send all the guys that have cases still in Open Status a reminder mail. How ever I want to include some of the data from their logged case in the reminder mail. Is there a way to include the corresponding already created info in the initially created case? Hopefully I have managed to explain it good.

1 REPLY 1
abm
Super User
Super User

Hi @SectorOMEGA 

Could you post a screenshot of your current flow? I believe you already have a list rows with the condition above. So from the list can't you get the data from logged case? Need to know bit more about your data and structure.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Power Automate Video Tutorials

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,696)