cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Give access to my cases document stores in SharePoint

Any ER Case assigned to me should show in SharePoint(ER Case Folder) when I log in with Standard Account. Only cases assigned to me should show and no other folders to be displayed in the ER Cases folder.

The new ER Case will be created by the user from Dynamics 365, for example, if a user called John created a case and attach a document in Dynamics365 it will come and save in ER Cases folder by creating a new folder in SharePoint. When John log-in into SharePoint he should only view his created cases folders instead of others.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Give access to my cases document stores in SharePoint

Change the default view of the SharePoint library to say Created By = [Me] on the filter portion.

If that is not good enough then you will need to use HTTP Action to change permissions on every item uploaded.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Give access to my cases document stores in SharePoint

@Gristy 

Thanks for your suggestion, but I am not sure where can I find the filter option. 

May i please request you to send steps to perform the above task.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (10,785)