Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gmail reply to email failing

Hi

I'm having an issue using the Gmail connector.

I created an Out of Office reply with recurrence Friday every week.

It worked the first time, but after I edited the body and subject fields of the message it started failing. I tried re-authorizing the Gmail connetor but the problem persists.

Here's what I get:

flow.PNG

Does anyone have an idea what's causing this problem?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Could you please share a bit more about your "Reply to email" action?

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned. My flow's configuration as below:22.JPG

The flow works successfully after I edit the Body and Subject field of "Reply to email" action:23.JPG

Please check if you have filled proper Message ID dynamic content of the "When a new email arrives" trigger within Message ID field of "Reply to email" action.

In addition, please check if the email is delete from your Gmail mailbox. Also please consider take a try to recreate the flow and check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

The problem was in the message ID. I'm only allowed to add dynamic content to that field apparently.

I was trying to prepend some text to it, for example:

Out of office reply Re: { MessageID }

Any way to do this?

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually, forget it. Now the flow only works the first time after I enable it. I'll just give up on Microsoft flow.

Highlighted

I am also getting same issue.What is the solution.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,300)