cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Normal_Guy

Google Drive Connector seems not to work

Hello everybody,

I am trying to save the attachement i receive by Mail in my google Drive (The most vanilla stuff we can make with Power Automate i guess). 

The automated flow is running successfuly but nothing happen in my drive.

Can you please help me ?

You can refer to the cover photo   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Normal_Guy 

I test on my side and it can save Gmail attachment to Google Drive.

Please make sure you have selected Yes in the 'Has Attachments' and 'Include Attachments' fields in your trigger.

vLilyWmsft_0-1645148692248.png

vLilyWmsft_1-1645148787918.png

vLilyWmsft_2-1645148800452.png

Hope the content above may help you.

Best Regards

If my reply helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Normal_Guy

Normal_Guy_0-1645011722609.png

Hi @Normal_Guy 

I test on my side and it can save Gmail attachment to Google Drive.

Please make sure you have selected Yes in the 'Has Attachments' and 'Include Attachments' fields in your trigger.

vLilyWmsft_0-1645148692248.png

vLilyWmsft_1-1645148787918.png

vLilyWmsft_2-1645148800452.png

Hope the content above may help you.

Best Regards

If my reply helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I'm learning how to "speak" tech so please dumb this down for me.  I've followed the steps listed to get anything from AdobeSign to save into Google Drive in a specific folder.  I get an error message "the power flow's log app flow template was invalid" at "line 1 and column 2094."  Huh?  

Here's a screenshot of the steps I have currently with the error message.  Any help for a newbie would be appreciated!  I have hundreds of contacts to email with a template contract and save.  Getting this step to work will be invaluable.  Thanks!

Picture1.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (2,253)