cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anjuna

Google Mobile calendar issues

Hello, I am a new user trying to set up a simple flow that creates a Google calendar entry in response to received email 

So far the flow successfully creates an item in Google Calendar but I can view this in web only - not the mobile app. Any idea of the issue being faced here?! I have checked that the calendar is synced to my device

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
rrovira
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello, @Anjuna!

That's very strange. I was doing some research to see if I could pin point what was causing your issue, but I couldn't find any information related to issues caused by Power Automate and the Google Calendar app for mobile devices. My suggestion would be to wait and see if it's that it hasn't refreshed the information, but I suppose the problem is still present to this day right? If the the entry is being created in Google Calendar (web) then I think it's not a connection problem. I'm not sure if someone here in the Community has experienced this before, and if you did, please share if you found a solution. 

As a last suggestion, I would try to create an entry in Google Calendar and see if it's syncing correctly (which I also I think it's not the issue, since you checked the syncing of both ends). In any case, I'll keep doing my research to see if I find anything that could be of help! 

Cheers, 

Rodrigo

Thanks for your response Rodrigo!

It is strange, I have tried manually adding items in Google Calendar web and that works fine. So it definitely seems like a weird issue related to the flow

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (4,154)