cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gustavopsilva

Gustavo Pereira Silva

Hello I am creating a FLOW to automate some routine activities, in one of these activities I need to complete a Word document using Direct Mail. I already searched and could not find a connector that allows me to perform this task, can you help me please?

1 REPLY 1
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @gustavopsilva  complete document means send and email and then allow to user fill someting and then save it and return that document filled?

If is yes my friend unfortunally this can't be do it, the action to open a file and filled is a user action so the only thing you can do is tell the user please fill the document and then send it to this email with this subject, so in Power Automate you can catch that values to run a flow.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,177)