Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
JoshGfeller
Level: Power Up

HR Onboarding completed tasks

Hello,

I have created an HR onboarding flow where they first fill out a SharePoint form and when an item is created it starts a flow.  The flow then sends emails to several personnel and builds SharePoint task lists with (create an item) so they can check off their tasks.  What I need is a way for the personnel to mark their job for this flow as complete which would then fire off an email to HR stating they have been completed.  I thought about having a link they could click in the original email to mark as complete which would email HR but I can't seem to figure that out.  A button or something would work fine.  Any ideas?Capture.JPG

1 REPLY 1
WDRC
Level: Powered On

Re: HR Onboarding completed tasks

@JoshGfeller

This looks as though you need to be using some sort of switch case so when the new item is added to the form say the new persons first name the flow test that this is true, if true then you should be able to use the switch to setup specific actions on each of the personnel such as approvals and writing data back to the main list.  
However you should be able to add to the following tempelate the above
https://emea.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/galleries/public/templates/2be590104bdd11e78896d10a96d3fac3/re...
We next have to send the email to HR so they can do whatever they need to do. I would think that needs another flow to say go and check if each personnels items have been complete and then record this somehow.
I am no expert but hope that those who are would be able to advise further.
Regards

Andrew

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,808)