cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTML Code in Cancat function error

I'm trying to create a file in a Flow. For the "file content" I want to use HTML language as I can convert it to PDF later (utlimate goal). When I'm creating the flow, under 'file content', I have been trying in insert my HTML code using the 

concat('') function, with the html code inside the function. This is giving me an error I can't figure out what part of the HTML code it doesn't like. Note, this HTML code was created by taking the .doc (Word) document and savings as "webpage" (.html). 

HTML code can be found here:

The goal is to take the HTML code, create a HTML file and then convert that HTML file to PDF. 
1 REPLY 1
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @bwgibb 

Can you share more details? I just carried a simle test in my environement and it worked fine. 

Can you share a screenshot on the concat function of how you are appending more data into this? 

Are you first composing the entire content in a compose action and then pushing it as file content? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,184)