cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrodriguez642
Regular Visitor

HTML Table Layout Formatting On Email

Hello,

I am creating a flow that will send all the rows in a SharePoint list to an email. I am able to do this by using a table, but I would like to change the layout of the data in the table. I tried using CSS to edit the style, but it still looks like a table. For that reason, I am currently trying to take each value individually and them using HTML to create my custom layout, but I can't seem to figure out how to take individual items from a Select action.

If using a table would not work, is there any other way to do it. I just want to make each rows look like the example that I include below.

Example:

Tittle Column - Short Detail Column 

Long description Column, which would be multiple lines long.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DamoBird365
Super User
Super User

Hi @jrodriguez642 

If you are looking to abandon HTML, you could use a string variable and append each line with a return:

DamoBird365_0-1617811139451.png

You could in theory create an HTML table this way too if you created the tags as part of the append.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

P.S. take a look at my new blog here

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DamoBird365
Super User
Super User

Hi @jrodriguez642 

If you are looking to abandon HTML, you could use a string variable and append each line with a return:

DamoBird365_0-1617811139451.png

You could in theory create an HTML table this way too if you created the tags as part of the append.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

P.S. take a look at my new blog here

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,734)