Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

HTML Table in Approval Details

Hello,

I've got a flow that gets some Sharepoint items, appends them all to an HTML table using the Data Operations function, and then sends the output in the detail portion of an approval, as well as in the body of an email. The formatting of the table in the email body works fine but under the details section in my approval I get the formatting is messed up like this:

"<table><thead><tr><th>ItemNumber</th><th>PartNumber</th><th>Quantity</th><th>Priority</th><th>Notes</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr><td>1</td><td>123</td><td>5Each</td><td>Immediate Future</td><td>Item #1</td></tr><tr><td>2</td><td>456</td><td>10Inches</td><td>Immediate Future</td><td>Item #2</td></tr><tr><td>3</td><td>789</td><td>15Kilograms</td><td>Immediate Future</td><td>Item #3</td></tr></tbody></table>"

Does anyone know how I would format this correctly?
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: HTML Table in Approval Details

Hi @StevenF19 

What is the issue?

Email not showing html ?

Share screenshot of issue 

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

The formatting is all wrong in the approval details but in body of the email it shows up fine.

Image1.pngImage2.png

Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @StevenF19 

although it states markup supported but it seems to be not doing so

Might be a bug to report

I am having the same issue

I tried with a simple <b>hello</b> markup

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Will this be fixed any time soon? I haven't been able to find a workaround and this is preventing me from being able to roll out an approval function for one of my Powerapps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,903)