Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CW
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

HTML Table(s) Centering For Unique Values

Hello, I'm still working at this unique values flow 😋

Just about done, data collection all great now except for the last important part: formatting the html in the email.

Here is the flow I have:

Flow.png

And here is the email output:

Email.png

The song name (unique values) is supposed to be a separate small table at 600px to sit on top of the song's part designation, not centered but within a small 'centered' table with text aligned left. It's the only way I currently know how to present this in HTML fashion.
Previously all formating was great, but I decided to center everything which has turned out to be a but of an HTML disaster.

I think the tune name is inheriting the border from the tune detail which is not a hill to die on but I don't understand why the header is so high?? I've specified 12px with padding but I guess the table detail html is taking over?

Am I setting this up wrong?

Thanks in advance!!! 

Edit:

If I remove all reference to the detail table and just use the compose header html and test at W3Schools, it returns the table exactly as html is specified (I'm confused):

W3Schools.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CW
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Just received that email from Microsoft "Did you get the answer you needed?".

Well as you can see, nope. 👍🏻

Perhaps people viewing thought it was too stupid a question or they just don't know the answer. Who knows.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
CW
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Update:

I updated the flow as follows:

Flow-NEW.png

This allowed me to create am HTML table on top of the append variable tables as shown in the email output:

Email-NEW.png

This is perfect except, now I'd like to have them both centered on the email so when I attach this as a pdf it will be centered on the page for people.

QUESTION: What would be the best method to center them in the email? Div, Margins = auto etc.?

Thanks

CW
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Just received that email from Microsoft "Did you get the answer you needed?".

Well as you can see, nope. 👍🏻

Perhaps people viewing thought it was too stupid a question or they just don't know the answer. Who knows.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,614)