cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maffie

HTML Table to Dynamic Content/Variables

Hi all

I've developed a flow that ingests data to then create a HTML table. I'm wondering if it's possible to then take that HTML table and create variables/dynamic content from each row? I need to map table values into emails, sms messages and record creation.

The HTML table comprises 2 columns, the first being a question, and the second being an answer. The name of the variable will be the question while the value will be the answer.

Can't seem to find much online..

4 REPLIES 4
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@Maffie 

So what I believe you should be doing , is that you need to be working on the list that you are passing to the CreateHTMLTable and do your processing on this list and not the HTML table.. does this makes sense?

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

It does, but being able to generate variables from each row in a consolidated table has much more applicability to the data that I have to work on. The problem is that I'm dealing with multiple lists which took some logic to join them into the HTML table.

Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

I would suggest adding an interim step using an Array Variable.  If instead of adding the values directly to the HTML table you first assemble them into a JSON array using Append to Array you can then take that array and generate the HTML from it.  But that will leave you with an array that has the same Rows and Columns as the HTML table.  Those values will be accessible as dynamic content.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Hey Pstork1, I actually do already have a step to Append to Array, however unfortunately I'm not seeing any of the values appear in Dynamic Content.

If it helps, this is basically my flow - all the way down until she composes the HTML table..

https://meganvwalker.com/sending-notifications-from-the-details-of-survey-responses/

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Microsoft Ignite 768x460.png

Find your focus

Explore the latest tools,training sessions,technical expertise, networking and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,609)