Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Foxzor
Helper III
Helper III

HTML outlook email body creation with image

Hello!

I am designing an e-mail in html through the create email outlook 365 connector. I would like to embed an image into the email's body. I have uploaded a file to sharepoint what I would like to put to the email automatically with the flow. I have inserted the uploaded file link into the html code but I am receiving this problem instead:

Foxzor_0-1646898938215.png

Do you have a working solution for this? Maybe read the uploaded file link with flow connector and put into a variable and call this variable in my HTML code? I do not know..:/

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @Foxzor  the problem with image on emails is that you need a public link. So I recommend you to upload your image on gdrive and then use that url on html code on email Power Automate action.

See my example here: Power Automate español | Cómo enviar una imagen por correo sin que sea bloqueada - YouTube

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @Foxzor  the problem with image on emails is that you need a public link. So I recommend you to upload your image on gdrive and then use that url on html code on email Power Automate action.

See my example here: Power Automate español | Cómo enviar una imagen por correo sin que sea bloqueada - YouTube

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,205)