Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

HTML table from filter array command

Hi,

I have a stock table that has StockQty and ReorderQty as number columns. I want to email a list of the items where the StockQty is less than or equal to the ReorderQty.

I have made the following flow:

pa1.png

I have added a create HTML table from the body of the filter array step which works fine but gives me a table with all the columns in the background Sharepoint list on it.

How do I limit the columns to only those that I want? When I try to go to custom columns in the Create HTML step, an apply to each step opens. I fill that in with the columns that I want but when I go to the send an email step, the option of inputting the output of the HTML table is not in the dynamic content list.

pa2.png

Also, I think I am now just creating a separate table for each item that meets the array criteria. How do I just get the items that meet the array criteria in one HTML table with only the columns I want showing?

Thanks,

Izzy.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the solution link. Yes, this looks like the correct way of selecting columns in an array.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,822)