Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IzzyWizz
Helper IV
Helper IV

HTML table from filter array command

Hi,

I have a stock table that has StockQty and ReorderQty as number columns. I want to email a list of the items where the StockQty is less than or equal to the ReorderQty.

I have made the following flow:

pa1.png

I have added a create HTML table from the body of the filter array step which works fine but gives me a table with all the columns in the background Sharepoint list on it.

How do I limit the columns to only those that I want? When I try to go to custom columns in the Create HTML step, an apply to each step opens. I fill that in with the columns that I want but when I go to the send an email step, the option of inputting the output of the HTML table is not in the dynamic content list.

pa2.png

Also, I think I am now just creating a separate table for each item that meets the array criteria. How do I just get the items that meet the array criteria in one HTML table with only the columns I want showing?

Thanks,

Izzy.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
IzzyWizz
Helper IV
Helper IV
2 REPLIES 2
IzzyWizz
Helper IV
Helper IV
rohsh354
Community Support
Community Support

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the solution link. Yes, this looks like the correct way of selecting columns in an array.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,002)