cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kingy61422
Helper III
Helper III

HTML table

I'm trying to create an HTML table from selected items in a SP list. The SP list has a "Master ID" column witch ties multiple rows together and a "ID" column which identifies different lines in the SP list. I want to have all entries with the same "Master ID" to be in the table in a descending order by "ID". Is there a way to do something like this? Thank you for the help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @kingy61422,

Yes, in the Get Items you could use the ID from the trigger action in the filter query.

MasterID eq '@{triggerOutputs()?['body/ID']}'

reverseid_masterid02.png

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @kingy61422,

You could use a Get Items with a filter query on the Master ID column. After that you can sort the results in descending order with a reverse function. 

Below is an example of that approach.

reverse(body('Get_items')['value'])

reverseid_masterid.png

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?

Thank you for the help. My flow is triggered when an item is created or modified. I want to filter using the "ID" from the created/modified item that is the "Master ID" in another SP list. Is there a way for me to filter using dynamic content?

Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @kingy61422,

Yes, in the Get Items you could use the ID from the trigger action in the filter query.

MasterID eq '@{triggerOutputs()?['body/ID']}'

reverseid_masterid02.png

Happy to help out! 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,186)