Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manarjomar
Resolver I
Resolver I

HTML to PDF using Plumsail Documents Connector

Hi there,

I'm trying to convert my reports in HTML to PDF using PowerAutomate, but, I can't do it and I don't know why, because the flow show me a error message like this:

Request to Azure Resource Manager failed: '{"error": {"code": "InvokerConnectionOverrideFailed", "message": "Could not find any valid connection for connection reference name \" shared_plumsail_3 \ "in the APIM token header. "}} '.

The point is that I have the api-key generated and on the flow is the same.

Could someone tell me what happened and how fix-it?

Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Manarjomar 

It's super simple... both the Encodian connector and Plumsail use API Key authentication. Neither connector is authorized to access data in your O365 tenant, so if you're passing a URL to an image held in O365 then neither connector will be able to render the images as they cannot access them.

Refer to this article: https://blog.encodian.com/2020/07/converting-html-to-pdf-or-word-with-power-automate/

The 'Add Images to HTML vis a DataURI' section details how get a file from SharePoint (in this case an attachment but you would just use 'Get file Content') and embed in HTML

HTH

Jay

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Manarjomar ,

I made a test on my side, the plumsail connection can work properly. Your issue could be an accident.

Please consider clearing your browser cache, or using private mode of browse, then going to: https://web.powerapps.com/connections , deleting and recreating your plumsail connection. Make sure there are no special characters in Connection Name.

See more: Register account and get API key in Plumsail 

Hope this helps.

Sik

Jay-Encodian
Super User II
Super User II

Hey @Manarjomar 

I would suggest contacting Plumsail support directly.

The error suggests that the connection to the Plumsail connector is missing... I would suggest deleting the action, saving your flow and then re-adding the action.... and then check the connection is automatically used is present in 'Data > Connections'.

You may also want to check out Encodian's 'Convert HTML to PDF' action 🙂

HTH

Jay

Thank you @v-siky-msft ,

Now the flow works, but I have other issues, becacuse doesn't show me the images and the charts created in javascript with google charts.

I'm now in contact with Plumsail support to fix it.

Thank you again.

Hi @Jay-Encodian ,

As I told to our colleague v-siky-msft , now I'm in contact with the support team, anyway and honestly, I'm in test mode with the diferent connectors to find the best solution for my company.

Now I'm trying also the Encodian connector and in first view I like more, because have more configurations, like Javascript, but with the images I have the same problem, I can't see them.

My images are in the Document Library on SharePoint, and in the HTML file are showed.

Why I can't see it?

Many thanks to both.

@Manarjomar 

It's super simple... both the Encodian connector and Plumsail use API Key authentication. Neither connector is authorized to access data in your O365 tenant, so if you're passing a URL to an image held in O365 then neither connector will be able to render the images as they cannot access them.

Refer to this article: https://blog.encodian.com/2020/07/converting-html-to-pdf-or-word-with-power-automate/

The 'Add Images to HTML vis a DataURI' section details how get a file from SharePoint (in this case an attachment but you would just use 'Get file Content') and embed in HTML

HTH

Jay

View solution in original post

Manarjomar
Resolver I
Resolver I

Many thanks @Jay-Encodian ,

After my test with your help, the PDF is right, works perfect.

Regards.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,141)